Friday, March 23, 2018

On the Needles 8

Knitting

I've made some progress on my belt, and it's starting to look like a belt now, not just a weird pillow. The belt part is in seed stitch, because even though I don't like seed stitch, it is one of the least stretchy stitches I know of, and that makes it useful.

The good news is, I talked to the guy who I want to wear the belt at Desert Bus, and he was impressed and gave me his waist measurement. The bad news is, I've committed to that much seed stitch, so I might need to cast on another couple of small things for when I get bored.

Drawing

Today is Pokemon day 481. Today's Pokemon is Mesprit.
Pokemon Art Challenge #481: Mesprit, the Emotion Pokemon

Deckbuilding

Wizards of the Coast just announced a new format: Brawl, which looks like a cross between Standard and Commander. It's a sixty-card singleton deck, and all cards must be Standard legal. Your commander can be a legendary creature or Planeswalker.

I've put together a Tishana, Voice of Thunder deck, solving the eternal problem of which of my Standard decks (Merfolk or Pirates) to play on any given Standard game night by making my Merfolk deck a Brawl deck instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment