Friday, February 16, 2018

On the Needles 3

Here are this week's project updates.

Knitting

This week I finished a couple of small projects: the entrelac thing, which I'm probably going to turn into a pillow and stuff with rice at this point, and a pair of slippers. And now that I've wrapped those up, I feel less bad about starting another new project: a shawl I'm test-knitting for a friend on Mastodon. It doesn't look like much yet, but I should be starting the first lace section this weekend.

Side note: I've become a lot more open to the idea of digital photo filters since I realized my phone has one that's basically color correction. I can take a picture in yellow light, and the filter makes it look like it was taken in white light. Makes it a lot easier to take project photos.

Drawing

Today is Pokemon day 446.
Pokemon Art Challenge #446: Munchlax, the Big Eater Pokemon
This is your regular reminder that Munchlax and Snorlax are the Pokemon version of Totoros.

Writing

The first two chapters of my Magic fic are now on Archive of Our Own. Chapter three is progressing a sentence at a time.

Deckbuilding

I now have a Zacama, Primal Calamity for my dinosaur deck, and a Rekindling Phoenix for my pirate deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment